Welcome to the YOFFO! Blog! This blog is to go along with the YOFFO! podcast! Check back here everyday for updates from Briley Style and Suave Bolo!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Where's "Viva La Bam"? Most importantly where is Don Vito?

I believe it has almost been two years since the last season of Viva La Bam. I will admit, I love the show. Not so much Bam Margera and his crew doing crazy shit. I have the new Jack Ass movie to take care of that need, but, I just love Bam's uncle "Don Vito." He is so hilarious, naturally. I mean, I know he probably has high blood pressure, and is really fat so he can't have all that much longer to live, thus we need as much footage as possible of this classic comedy blob. That was quite a run on sentence, I think. Anyways, MTV bring back this show, and GOD DAMMIT release DVDS of The State!
haha
By the way people if you are tuning into YOFFO! Radio tonight I have changed the format of tonights radio show, I am not just playing full albums that I love, so fuck you. Listen in though, if you like music.
-briley style

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home