Welcome to the YOFFO! Blog! This blog is to go along with the YOFFO! podcast! Check back here everyday for updates from Briley Style and Suave Bolo!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

!!!Steven Seagal!!!

I was watching the television today and I stopped on a station that was airing an interview with Steven Seagal, as anyone would. The man of the century was talking about his MUSIC and an album he was about to release. Then show played a video of him performing. Pure GOLD! Who knew, the greatest actor never to win an Academy Award has a band. They are touring everywhere except the United States, which is a shame I would love to laugh at this. If I didn't find this picture of the album cover I know no one would believe me. By the way YOFFO! Radio is down right now but will be back in a couple hours (11 pm EST). Make sure to tune in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home