Welcome to the YOFFO! Blog! This blog is to go along with the YOFFO! podcast! Check back here everyday for updates from Briley Style and Suave Bolo!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Finally...

I haven't posted on this gosh darn bloggity bloggish internet thang because I couldn't find the correct address. I went here and it kept just saying smile, and I was like "smile! what the hell am I smiling about there's not one ounce of awesomeness or partying on this blog!"

So I left, anywho... I figured it out and I'm back. Styles was right about Mariah. I'd like to add that she was soooo 1996.

Kurt Cobain should've had a much hotter wife for how cool he was, and better clothes. They could've been all tattered and grungy but after nevermind he should only had dolce and gabbana or helmut lang or some shit like that

I got a blackberry pearl, traded a PSP for it. I was sick of the sandwich of my Sidekick2.
Anyways, it rocks so far...only beef was the native IM client blows donkey balls so I had to download one called RAMBLE which does quite well except it doesn't have any audible or noticeable indication of a new message. Oh well!

I was walkin around Nolita/SoHo the other weekend and happened to see a very peculiar bum. I don't want to call him a bum because he accepted Credit Cards for donations by all means but he was a bum. His name is Metal Mike... if you mention him at Supreme or Nom De Guerre apparently you get a 10% discount. I haven't tried...Anyways he has a credit card swipe in his bag, pretty bizarre. I told him all I had was a couple hundred frequent flyer miles...

I'll try and post more awesome stuff. We'll have podcasts rockin again soon there's some great stuff being unearthed. Who knows what happened to the record. I think the tapes were abducted and held hostage in Venezuelia and possibly traded for conflict diamonds and sacrificial babies. That's unconfirmed because we don't speak Elephant.

Till then, keep it greasy so it'll go down easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home