Welcome to the YOFFO! Blog! This blog is to go along with the YOFFO! podcast! Check back here everyday for updates from Briley Style and Suave Bolo!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tenacious D Pick of Destiny review/What's Goin on With YOFFO! Radio!

Okay I have a lot of work to do to get YOFFO! Radio up for Thanksgiving for all of you to enjoy. Anyways I did go see the Tenacious D movie today and it was great! I think it really helps when you are a fan of Tenacious D. I have been into them since the HBO show so some of the scenes in the movie really make you laugh because they are familiar. If you aren't that familiar with Tenacious D then this movie will be funny but maybe not a classic. All in all I would give this film an 85/100. I think you all should see the movie, it is worth the money.
As far as YOFFO! Radio Thanksgiving Show is concerned I am going through about 90% of the CDs I still have and importing atleast 1 song off each. Now I have to warn you all I have lost a ton of CDs and so you may question shit when you listen but it is a wide mix of all kinds of music, so enjoy! Right now I am only about 5% done with the importing so it may be not till like 4 AM EST before the show starts. I will post several times within the next 24 hours giving updates to you all. I am pretty excited about it, hope you will give it a listen.
-Briley Style

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home