Welcome to the YOFFO! Blog! This blog is to go along with the YOFFO! podcast! Check back here everyday for updates from Briley Style and Suave Bolo!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Dane Cook, The worst person in the world

As many people who know me, um, know, I hate Dane Cook more than anyone who performs "comedy." This fucker now has a new movie. What is it? I am not even going to mention it's title. I will go to my enemy Rolling Stone, to review this shit. Here they are:
"I laughed once or twice during this flat and fatuous farce, mainly because director and co-writer Greg Coolidge lifted a lot of it from Office Space. If you're going to steal jokes, why not steal good ones? I also forced a grin when Jessica Simpson, cast as a clerk at one of those stores where you buy things in bulk (think Costco), pulled back her hair extensions to reveal two deformed ears that made her look like a Vulcan bride for Mr. Spock. That's it for the good stuff. If anything, Simpson's acting has gotten worse since the craptacular Dukes of Hazzard. She seems dazed and confused through this whole slogging mess of a movie. Simpson plays Amy, the new hottie at the store. Better yet, she'll sleep with any guy who wins "Employee of the Month." Standup comic Dane Cook plays Zack, the box boy who's determined the take the prize from seventeen-time winner Vince (Dax Shepard). I'd tell you more, but that would just prolong the torture. There are people who think Cook is funny, but you won't find any evidence of that here."
-
PETER TRAVERS - Rolling Stone
I will obviously not see this movie. Shit, I won't see many movies in which I know I would like. The entertainment industry, an industry in which I work in, loves to rip the public off for their own gains. Gross...
Fuck, can someone just put Dane Cook out of OUR misery? haha...
Have a good week everyone, we are going to need it due to North Korea and Bush, the champ haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home